£24.57 – £76.56
Brand Name: aiopp
Model Number: LED5001
LED Type: SMD 5050 (White light) or SMD2835 (No white light)
Average Life: 30000 hours
Power Consumption: 3.84W/m
Power Source: AC
Number of lights: 18 LEDs per 1m/3.3ft or 30 LEDs per 1m/3.3ft
- Brand Name: aiopp
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Certification: ce
- Certification: ROHS
- Occasion: Living Room
- Strip type: SMD
- Average Life (hrs): 30000
- Power Generation: Switch
- Item Type: Strip
- Waterproof: No
- Power Consumption (W/m): 3.84W/m
- Is Smart Device: Yes
- Voltage: 12V
- Power Source: AC
- LED Chip Model: SMD5050
- Model Number: LED5001
- Specifications (light beads / m): 30
- LED type: 5M/ROMM
A brighter home for a brighter life
• Endless color options with dimmable RGB lights
• Bluetooth, Bluetooth/music and standard LED strips
• Remote-controlled via app and/or Bluetooth remote
• Easy to install in 5–30m/16.4–98.4ft lengths
• Timer function for scheduled lighting
RGB lights give you 16 million color options
Pick a preset hue or create your own to match your decor, mood or the occasion.
Difference between 2835 and 5050 lights
1 2835 has no white light, while 5050 has
2 2835 with 8mm/0.3 pin width while 5050 with 10mm/0.4 pin
pefect for decorating homes, hotels, night clubs,stores and more
Choose from 3 options: standard, Bluetooth control or Bluetooth/music-syncing abilities
Select no-fuss lighting or the Bluetooth options for an additional remote control. Sync your playlist and lights with the music model.
Manage your lighting remotely with an app or remote
Switch on/off, adjust brightness or change colors with the HappyLighting app or the Bluetooth remote.
5–30m/16.4–98.4ft lengths for every space and scenario
Find the perfect fit to light up your shelves, illuminate your entire living room and more.
Control brightness with dimmable function
From bright-as-day lighting for reading to a warm glow for cozy evenings, find the perfect level of illumination.
Schedule your lights on a timer
Boost your energy savings by having your lights turn on and off automatically.
Easy to install with strong self-adhesives
Simply cut and link the strips to create the length and shape you want, then attach them to a dry surface of your choice.
Usage and Care
1. When hooking up the light strip to a controller, please make sure the arrows on the connectors face each other and are aligned.
2. Please unspool the LED strip before turning it on to avoid damage.
3. The strip can be cut along the designated lines and linked with LED strip connectors.
4. Please note that the “5X10” on the black wheel represents the size of the wheel, not the LED strip.
5. Do not attach two LED strips together.
1×5m/16.4ft roll of LED lights
1×AC power adapter*
1–3×roll(s) of LED lights (5m16/4ft: 1×5m/16.4ft roll; 10m/32.8ft: 2×5m/16.4ft rolls; 15m/49.2ft: 2×7.5m/24.6ft rolls; 20m/65.6ft: 2×10m/32.8ft rolls; 30m/98.4ft: 3 ×10m/32.8ft rolls)
1×AC power adapter
1–3×roll(s) of LED light strips (6m/19.7ft: 1×6m/19.7ft roll; 12m/39.4ft: 2×6m/19.7ft rolls; 20m/65.6ft: 2×10m/32.8ft rolls; 30m/98.4ft: 3×10m/32.8ft rolls)
1×AC power adapter
We offer US, UK, EU and AU plugs
if you have special needs please leave a message